As the longest standing full suspension bike in Yeti's line, the Yeti 575 has been transformed with countless improvements over the years. Last year saw a complete redesign that included a hydro-formed main pivot junction to increase the stiffness and clearance, a direct-mount front derailleur, ISCG '03 tabs, and cable stops for dropper seat posts.
This year, they added a new custom butted rear triangle to the impact strength and stiffness of the rear end while maintaining the same weight. Yeti also added an inset tapered head tube to increase front-end stiffness, as well as a re-designed down tube with greater fork clearance.
Available Build Kits: ENDURO, ENDURO PLUS, RACE, PRO
2012 Yeti 575 Frame:
Yeti made several important changes to their popular 575 model for 2012, most notably, the hybrid carbon/aluminum rear triangle is gone, replaced by a redesigned, all-aluminum version, with internal cable routing, that offers more resistance to the abuse of aggressive riding, with no weight penalty compared to the carbon version. Oh, and they lowered price too. Can't beat that!
• Custom butted hydro-formed 7005 alloy tube set
• Tapered Inset HeadTube (44mm/56mm)
• New rear triangle with full custom butted alloy tubing
• Internal cable routing
• Double row bearings on swing-arm main pivot
• Direct mount front der. eliminates clearance issues
• Cable stops for height adjustable seatpost
• ISCG 03 tabs for easy installation of chain guide system
• Optional dropouts for 135MM QR or 142MM X 12MM
• TRAVEL: 5.75" (146MM)
• WEIGHT: 7.0 LBS (3.17 KG)
• SIZES: X-SMALL, SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, X-LARGE
• COLORS: BLACK, LIME, WHITE
• R.SHOCK: FOX RP23 (7.875"X2.0") / FOX RP2 (ENDURO KITS)
• B.BRACKET: 73MM SHELL
• R.WHEEL: 135MM SPACING QR / 142MM SPACING 12MM AXLE
• F.DERAILLEUR: DIRECT MOUNT (E-TYPE)
• SEATPOST: 30.9MM DIAMETER
NOTE: To complete the build of a 575 frame, you will need:
- Tapered-compatible headset (1.5" bottom, 1 1/8" top)
- 73mm English thread bottom bracket
- Direct Mount (E-Type) front derailleur
- 30.9mm seatpost
WHERE TO BUY:
Click HERE for Yeti 575 Purchasing info.